Preparing for the CCB Exam
Registration for this class is now closed
DUE TO COVID THESE CLASSES WILL BE PRESENTED USING ZOOM.
This Construction Contractors Board (CCB) class will provide the following information:
- Lesson 1: Business Structure, Business Finance, Business Taxes
- Lesson 2: Bids & Estimates, Contracts, Project Management, Lien Law
- Lesson 3: Oregon Code, Safety, Environmental Issues, Building Envelope
- Lesson 4: Oregon Construction Law, Employees, Subcontractors
How Registration works:
- Step 1. Set up a phone appointment with our dedicated advisor. Register for advising at lanesbdc.com/start as soon as possible to schedule this appointment PRIOR to class. This appointment will prepare you with all the information you need to have a successful course. The phone call will last approximately 15 minutes.
- Step 2. Complete the course and pass the test.
- Step 3. Set up a follow-up appointment with the same advisor. After you successfully complete the course, we will schedule a follow up appointment for you with the same advisor. The advisor will help you complete the process by issuing your certificate, and registering your license with the state.
How the classes work
After each Lesson an exam will be given on the topics presented. The exam is timed and is not an open book test. The passage percentage for each exam is 70% or above. If you do not pass all the exams you will need to retake the ones you missed. There is a $50.00 fee for each time you need to retake an exam. You will need to contact: Lane SBDC, firstname.lastname@example.org , (541) 463-6200 Manual is not included
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS CLASS:
- Current Driver's License or Identification is required.
- COMPUTER WITH CAMERA OR A LAPTOP WITH CAMERA (CANNOT USE PHONE)
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- BE ABLE TO USE “ZOOM”
- Attend a 1 hour zoom orientation to go over the computer programs required for the class.
THE CCB EXAM IS INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM!!!
Speaker(s): Kathleen Lansing and Kathy Nishimoto
Fee: $ 450.00
LCC will bill for payment after registration. NOTE! a $10 fee will be added to your account once per term.