Preparing for the CCB Exam
Registration for this class is now closed
DUE TO COVID THESE CLASSES WILL BE PRESENTED USING ZOOM.
This Construction Contractors Board (CCB) class will provide the following information:
- Lesson 1: Business Structure, Business Finance, Business Taxes
- Lesson 2: Bids & Estimates, Contracts, Project Management, Lien Law
- Lesson 3: Oregon Code, Safety, Environmental Issues, Building Envelope
- Lesson 4: Oregon Construction Law, Employees, Subcontractors
How the classes work
After each Lesson an exam will be given on the topics presented. The exam is timed and is not an open book test. The passage percentage for each exam is 70% or above. If you do not pass all the exams you will need to retake the ones you missed. You one free oportunity to retake each test and if you need additional opportunites to retake any test, there is a $50.00 fee for each time you need to retake an exam. You will need to contact Lane SBDC, firstname.lastname@example.org , (541) 463-6200. Manual is not included and not required for the class.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS CLASS:
- Valid Identification is required for State validation purposes.
- Computer with Camera or Laptop with a camera (Cannot use phone).
- High Speed internet.
- Be able to use zoom.
- Attend a 1 hour zoom orientation to go over the computer programs required for the class.
THE CCB EXAM IS INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM!!!
Lane SBDC is committed to creating a learning environment that meets the needs of its diverse clientele. If you anticipate or experience any need for accommodation please contact us at 541-436-6200 or email us at Lanesbdc@lanecc.edu
Speaker(s): Kathleen Lansing and Kathy Nishimoto
Fee: $ 450.00
Prior to the beginning of the class, we will share with the instructions to submit your payment since we currently in the process of updating our payment system.