Going Into Business: First Steps
Photo by Danielle MacInnes on Unsplash
Decide if running a business is right for you.
- evaluating your business idea,
- essential business topics,
- the importance of market analysis,
- how to create a business plan,
- analyzing your idea, and
- building financial projections.
If you have a business idea, or in the early stages of planning, you are encouraged to register. Pair this (first) with a free advising appointment at the SBDC.
Th • Aug 12 │ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm │ FREE│ Bullock
Fee: No Cost