Preparing for the CCB Exam
This class is presented live via zoom
This Construction Contractors Board (CCB) class will provide the following information:
- Lesson 1: Business Structure, Business Finance, Business Taxes
- Lesson 2: Bids & Estimates, Contracts, Project Management, Lien Law
- Lesson 3: Oregon Code, Safety, Environmental Issues, Building Envelope
- Lesson 4: Oregon Construction Law, Employees, Subcontractors
How Registration works:
Step1. Register for the class
Step 2. Register for advising at lanesbdc.com/start to set up an appointment with our dedicated CCB adviser PRIOR to class. This appointment will prepare you with all the information you need in order to have a successful course.
Step 3. Complete the course and pass the test.
Step 4. Set up a follow-up appointment with the same advisor. After you successfully complete the course, please schedule a follow up appointment with your adviser. The adviser will help you complete your CCB license process.
How the classes work
After each Lesson an exam will be given on the topics presented. The exam is timed and is not an open book test. The passage percentage for each exam is 70% or above. If you do not pass all the exams you will need to retake the ones you missed. Class fees include 1 free retest, additional retests are $50 each. Exam is included with the class. Manual is not included.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS CLASS:
- Valid Identification is required for State validation purposes.
- Computer with Camera or Laptop with a camera (Cannot use phone).
- High Speed internet.
- Be able to use zoom.
- Attend a 1 hour zoom orientation to go over the computer programs required for the class.
Registration closes May 27
To request accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in this event contact the Center for Accessible Resources at least one week in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-463-5150
Speaker(s): Kathleen Lansing
Fee: $ 450.00
Credit Card Payment is available online and will need to be paid within 24 hrs of registering in order to prevent being dropped from class. Need to Pay by check? Please contact our office.