Intro to Entrepreneurship
Tue 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Facilitated by Lane Community College SBDC
Topic: Start-up Assistance
Photo by Danielle MacInnes on Unsplash
Decide if running a business is right for you.
- evaluating your business idea,
- essential business topics,
- the importance of market analysis,
- how to create a business plan,
- analyzing your idea, and
- building financial projections.
This class is facilitated live via Zoom.
Tue• Feb. 07│ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm │ FREE│ Petorak
Fee: No Cost
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.