SBM Year 1 - Daytime
Tue 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Topic: Managing a Business
The Signature Small Business Management (SBM) Program; with its unique combination of education, coaching and networking makes businesses more successful.
- Over a three– year period, a customized curriculum helps individuals identify, prioritize and achieve their business goals. The support and tools provided, result in the business owner working smarter not harder.
- The program (designed for business people, not academics ) offers learning through classroom sessions, peer interaction and seasoned entrepreneur coaching.
- The monthly, one-on-one coaching reinforces the understanding and use of key concepts. Owners can apply skills in their businesses and see immediate results. (Members of the program are getting the equivalent of a personal business coach~at half the cost.)
SBM YEAR ONE: FOUNDATIONS.
- The year one cohort meets twice a month, for nine months during the year. Personalized one-on-one coaching, throughout the year, is included. SBM Foundations consists of the following three modules: Module 1 is Marketing, Module 2 is Financial and Module 3 is Operations.
All Class Dates
- Tuesdays. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- 2023. Oct. 17, Oct. 31, Nov. 14, Dec. 12.
- 2024. Jan. 02, Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13, Feb. 27, Mar. 12, Mar. 26, Apr. 30, May 14, May 28, Jun. 11.
- Dates are tentative and are subject to change.
Plus one options
- Special price is available for additional business partners attending the SBM course. It is required to have a primary attendee registered. Please contact the office to request this option.
Drop & Refund Policy
- In order to drop the class with a full refund it is required that you notify the instructor and the Lane SBDC staff within the first week of class. Refunds for cancellation requests received outside of the refund deadline are generally given when there is sufficient documentation of medical or extenuating circumstances constituting an emergency.
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | M - F (closed Fridays on summer term) | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Fee: $ 699.00
Invoices will be sent out the first week of class. Please contact our office for other forms of payment.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Lane Community College SBDC
First Floor, Room 104
Eugene, Oregon, 97401 101 W. 10th Ave., Suite 304