SBM Year 2
Wed 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Topic: Managing a Business
The signature Small Business Management (SBM) Program is a unique combination of education, coaching and networking with one goal~making you more successful.
- Over a three-year period, the Small Business Management Program covers management topics through a customized curriculum; helping you to identify and prioritize outcomes and devise a plan to achieve them.
- The result is: you get the tools and support you need to work smarter not harder.
- The SBM program, designed for business people, uses customized business information prompting success. Owners benefit from classroom sessions with seasoned entrepreneurs and their peers.
- Personalized coaching sessions, once a month, are included in the program. The one-on-one coaching is designed to fast-track implementation of key concepts and provides the small-business owner with access to a professional business consultant.
SBM Program - YEAR 2 focuses on systems for your business.
- With solid systems and processes in place, owners can choose to work, but don't have to. The year two cohort meets for a series of 10 classes over a 10-month period.
- Completion of SBM Year 1.
All Class Dates
- Wednesdays. 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
- 2023. Sept. 20, Oc.t 18, Nov. 15, Dec. 13.
- 2024. Jan. 10, Feb. 21, Mar. 20, Apr. 24, May 15, Jun. 19.
- Dates are tentative and are subject to change.
Plus one options
- Special price is available for additional business partners attending the SBM course. It is required to have a primary attendee registered. Please contact the office to request this option.
Drop & Refund Policy
- In order to drop the class with a full refund it is required that you notify the instructor and the Lane SBDC staff within the first week of class. Refunds for cancellation requests received outside of the refund deadline are generally given when there is sufficient documentation of medical or extenuating circumstances constituting an emergency.
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | M - F (closed Fridays on summer term) | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Fee: $ 599.00
Invoices will be sent out the first week of class. Please contact our office for other forms of payment.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Lane Community College SBDC
First floor, Room 104
Eugene, Oregon, 97401 101 W. 10th Ave., Suite 304