SBM Year 3 - No Prerequisites Required
Tue 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Topic: Managing a Business
Small Business Management Program, Year 3 - Employees
Designed for small business owners or managers in larger organizations who want to improve their skills and interactions with their employees.
- The Program is designed to coach you toward the accomplishment of your business and personal goals through improved organization, management, and operation of your business.
- Employee Management will help you find and hire the best employees; increase employee effectiveness, and improve employee relations. It includes peer-to-peer learning and one-on-one coaching.
- Includes: 9.5 class sessions and 15 plus hours of coaching through the year.
Open to all Small Business Owners
- This SBM Year 3 course does not require completion of previous SBM courses.
All Class Dates
- Tuesdays. 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
- 2023. Sept. 19, Oct. 10, Nov. 21, Dec. 19.
- 2024. Jan. 09, Feb. 20, Mar. 19, Apr. 23, May 21, Jun. 18.
- Dates are tentative and are subject to change.
Plus one options.
- Special price is available for additional business partners attending the SBM course. It is required to have a primary attendee registered. Please contact the office to request this option.
Drop & Refund Policy
- In order to drop the class with a full refund it is required that you notify the instructor and the Lane SBDC staff within the first week of class. Refunds for cancellation requests received outside of the refund deadline are generally given when there is sufficient documentation of medical or extenuating circumstances constituting an emergency.
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | email@example.com | M - F (closed Fridays on summer term) | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Fee: $ 699.00
Invoices will be sent out the first week of class. Please contact our office for other forms of payment.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Lane Community College SBDC
First Floor, Room 104
Eugene, Oregon, 97401 101 W. 10th Ave., Suite 304