SBM - Alumni
Wed 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Topic: Managing a Business
Small Business Management - Alumni Program
For those that have completed all three years of the SBM program, we have ongoing support and an amazing offer. For only $99 a year, Active Alumni receive:
- 2 Lunch & Learn Events where new material is covered and lunch is provided.
- The ability to sit in on any of the SBM classes to learn new material or recover past material.
- On-going SDBC advising from our SBM Instructor(s).
- The knowledge that their $99 helps to provide over $1000 in SBDC funding due to matching contributions.
- The SBM Alumni Program is the simplest and best way to keep your business moving forward.
- Completion of all 3 SBM courses.
Plus one options.
- Special price is available for additional business partners attending the SBM course. It is required to have a primary attendee registered. Please contact the office to request this option.
Drop & Refund Policy
- In order to drop the class with a full refund it is required that you notify the instructor and the Lane SBDC staff within the first week of class. Refunds for cancellation requests received outside of the refund deadline are generally given when there is sufficient documentation of medical or extenuating circumstances constituting an emergency.
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | email@example.com | M - F (closed Fridays on summer term) | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Fee: $ 99.00
Invoices will be sent out the first week of class. Please contact our office for other forms of payment.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Lane Community College SBDC
First Floor, Room 104
Eugene, Oregon, 97401 101 W. 10th Ave., Suite 304