Cyber CrossFit: Getting your team in shape to resist cyber attacks
Wed 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
Facilitated by Lane Community College SBDC
Most successful cyber attacks target employees.
- When they are not properly trained and prepared, employees can be your organization's weakest link.
- Come learn best practices and tips for making your whole company more resistant to cyber attacks.
This class is offered in partnership with Mt. Hood SBDC
How to register for this class
- Enter the registration site here.
- Once you are on the registration page you will click on the “add to cart” button, on the right-hand side you will now see checkout click on that button.
- This will take you to another page (a log-in page) where you will need to create a new customer account (even if you have taken classes at Mt. Hood Community College in the past). Remember the information you enter for your username and password. You will need these each time you register. There will be one more page you must complete.
- After completing this you will have completed your class registration
This class is offered live via Zoom
Need help with registration or have questions about this class?
- Please contact Gerri Raisanen, Administrative coordinator at Mt. Hood SBDC.
- Phone number. 503-491-7658
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: No Cost