Finance Essentials for Small Business
In this class you will
- Interact with SBDC team and local finance professionals.
- Develop essential financial literacy for small business owners.
Some of the finance skill building topics that we will cover include:
- Purpose of Financial literacy (decision making).
- Personal vs. Business finances.
- Budgets and Projections.
- Finance Statements: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, & Cash Flow.
- Cash and Capital Access.
- Pricing products and services.
- Revenue Streams.
- And more...
Oct. 18, Oct. 25 & Nov. 01 • Wed.│3 Sessions│ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm │ LCC Downtown Campus, Room 312
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | M - F | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Closed on Fridays during Summer Term.
Fee: $ 99.00
Credit Card Payment is available online. It is required that you pay within 24 hours to prevent being dropped from the class. Contact our office if you need to pay by check or make other arrangements.