Quickbooks Customized Consulting
Do you have Quickbooks questions that would benefit from more personalized coaching and training?
Quickbooks Customized Consulting is a customized course designed for intermediate Quickbooks users to review and assess current Quickbooks practices and deepen your financial and business management expertise.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Properly implement Quickbooks workflows in order to automate your financial record keeping.
- Deliver key performance indicators in real time that can be critical to your business decision-making and success.
- Integrate Quickbooks business database and a management tools to decrease your accounting costs.
Taught by SBDC Instructors who are QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisors, the course is offered in a three session ($80) or five session ($160) package. The first session of each package is a risk-free trial. Full payment is required before session two.
Registration and course overview
- After registering for this course, the Lane SBDC office staff will contact you via email to schedule your initial session with our instructor.
- The instructor schedules individual sessions with small groups or one-on-ones to best serve their business related needs.
- Class sessions are facilitated live via Zoom.
- After the first session if you decide that this course is for you, we will send an invoice via email where you can submit payment online.
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | email@example.com | M - F (closed Fridays on summer term) | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Fee: No Cost