Business Plan Accelerator - Cottage Grove Business Challenge
Business plan class available to participants of the Cottage Grove Business Challenge.
“If you don't know where you are going, you will end up somewhere else.” Yogi Berra wasn't talking about business planning, but he could have been.
- You will put your ideas into words, forecast sales and expenses, identify a target market, and learn to use the plan to manage forward.
- You will write your business plan and practice with your peers how to present your pitch.
- This class includes business advising sessions, where you will meet with our business adviser Roger Wong, who will check your progress and provide customized assistance for your business plan.
- Class will meet for five sessions, and one-on-one business advising sessions will take place in alternate weeks.
- If you are participating in the Business Challenge, registration in this class is highly encouraged, but not required.
What the Cottage Grove Business Challenge is
- The Cottage Grove business challenge is a community event that aims to develop local businesses in the Cottage Grove area.
- Submit your business plan for a chance to win $15,000 toward getting your business started.
- All participants in the Challenge will have the opportunity to present their plan and network with local business leaders and community members.
- The top five plans will be selected to give a short five minute presentation to a panel of judges.
- Pitch presentation and Award Ceremony is expected to happen on May 16.
- For further detail on previous business challenge events, please visit this website.
If you are not part of the business challenge, please contact the Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce to participate
- Phone number. (541) 942-2411
- Website Click Here
January 17 - March 13 • Every other Wednesday│5 Sessions│ 8:00 am - 10:30 am │ Free for all Cottage Grove Business Challenge participants│Location. Cottage Grove Community Center.
- Location and Pitch presentation/Award ceremony date are subject to change.
Lane SBDC Office | 541-463-6200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | M – F | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
To request accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in this event contact the Center for Accessible Resources at least one week in advance at email@example.com or 541-463-515
Fee: No Cost