Preparing for the CCB Exam
DEADLINE TO REGISTER AND PAY IS 11/25
Prepare for the Construction Contractors Board (CCB) exam with hands on practice and instruction. This course is offered by the Small Business Development Center at Clackamas Community College.
The 14 Chapters in the NASCLA manual are divided up into 4 Lessons. After each Lesson, an exam is given that covers those chapters. This 2-day course covers:
- Business Structure, Business Finance, Business Taxes
- Bids & Estimates, Contracts, Project Management. Lien Law
- Oregon Code, Safety, Environmental Issues. Building Envelope
- Oregon Construction Law, Employees, Subcontractors
- Desktop or laptop with a camera (sorry, no tablets or phones)
- If you have a Chromebook, please check with us first (some are ok, and some are not)
- Zoom installed
- High-Speed Internet
- Basic Computer skills
$450 flat fee, includes the cost of the exam plus 1 free re-test (after that, the re-test fee is $50.00)
You will receive a 2nd email to pay for the class, which will complete your registration
Please email Cris Kelly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker(s): Kathleen Lansing
Fee: $ 450.00
Registration is not complete until payment is received. After registering here, you will receive a 2nd email to make payment.