Online Marketing Tips & Tricks: Get Found and Drive Sales
Inbound marketing allows you to attract customers to your business through the combination of compelling content and being in the right place, at the right time, with the right call to action. In this session, we cover:
- How to get your message to your customers and make sure that they can take action
- An online self-assessment: Can your customers can find you online?
- How to improve your company's online visibility so people can find you
- Using the right platforms at the right time for the right purpose
- Content creation and SEO: website best practices: design, development, and copywriting
This session is part of Clatsop SBDC's Summer Small Business Boot Camp.
Clatsop Community College SBDC workshops are not eligible for continuing education credits and we will not be able to issue any certificates of completion or provide similar statements or documentation.
Speaker(s): Seth Morrisey, President and Co-Founder of Oregon Web Solutions and Morrisey Productions, is a digital marketing, SEO, social media, and video marketing expert with over a decade of experience. Seth helps businesses (in any industry) grow through web design and development, search engine optimization, and effective digital marketing.
Co-Sponsor(s): Wauna Credit Union and OSU Extension
Fee: No Cost