PBA Advanced Small Business Management- February 1 - CRN 11629 - ZOOM
The Small Business Management program is designed for the small business owner who has been in business for at least three years. At this point of your business’ development you may have employees and feel as though you are in this all alone. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, in fact far from it.
The Small Business Management program focuses on topics such as:
· How to Hire the Right People and HR Regulations
· Introduction to Management—Building a Team
· Budgeting and Forecasting Cash Flow
· Financing Your Business—Internal and External Sources of Funds
· Business Presentations with Technology
· Sustainability as a System
· Selling Skills—Intermediate Anthony
· Sales to the Government; Sales to the Global Market
At the end of the program, you’ll get an opportunity to present your business plan to your colleagues for input and feedback.
The SBM program spans 10 months and classes meet once each month for 3 hours each month. The program fee is $1,795.00 and includes 30 hours of instructing and 20 hours of advising.
Fee: $ 1795.00
To complete your reservation and pay the program fee, please contact PCC Registration Help at 971-722-8888 (Option 2) or go to: http://www.pcc.edu/enroll/registration/non-credit-registration.html