Business Design Series - January 23 - CRN 11086 - ZOOM
Take the first steps to turn your idea into a profitable business. If you have a business idea and need help getting started, the Business Design Series is for you!
In the Business Design Series participants are introduced to key aspects of designing and building a business so they can develop a workable action plan that will become the foundational piece for meeting with an SBDC Advisor. We begin with a self-assessment to help determine an entrepreneur’s level of comfort and competence in 20 critical business focus areas. Instructions, in class activities, articles and worksheets will provide students with tools to address the 4 basic challenge areas to every business: an attractive Business Concept, strong Organizational Structure, lasting Customer Relations and profitable Business Operations.
This class that meets once a week for 2 hours. In 4 weeks students will be able to:
• Use the GrowthWheel to assess their readiness to start a business
• Select a business entity and start a business
• Utilize the Customer Relationship Arc model to design a successful business
• Clarify an idea to determine the viability of the business
• Identify key customers and develop a Customer Persona
• Design a revenue model to meet the needs of key customers
• Create an effective Elevator Pitch
• Explore 21.5 questions every business owner must answer before starting a business
• Determine start up costs and create a basic budget
• Create an action plan with key milestones
• Answer the question "Do I need a traditional business plan?
At the end of this course entrepreneurs will have a workable Action Plan for taking the next steps in building a successful and profitable business.
Fee: $ 125.00
To complete your reservation and pay the program fee, please contact PCC Registration Help at 971-722-8888 (Option 2) or go to: http://www.pcc.edu/enroll/registration/non-credit-registration.html