QuickBooks Desktop/Enterprise Bootcamp 1: Introduction to QB as Accounting Software
This event has been canceled
This class covers the DESKTOP version of QuickBooks.
Due to recent changes with QuickBooks Software, all QuickBooks DESKTOP classes are recommended for attendees that have already purchased QuickBooks Desktop for use.
Introduction to QB as Accounting Software: Setting up and moving around in a QB company data file.
After a general introduction to QB as accounting software, you will use the software to create a company file and customize it. In these classes, you will be able to work hands-on in a sample company data file. Business accounting tips for using QB are infused throughout training sessions.
- Learn how to approach QB as an accounting tool for managing financial data for your company.
- With brief comparison of QB editions and versions, plan, create and customize a QB company file.
- Learn to navigate the Home Page with confidence, allowing you to create transactions within a big-picture context.
- Manage QB data files (e.g., opening a data file, backing up data,).
- Set up and manage lists of customers, vendors and items
- Learn how to create customized templates that reflect your business
This class is taught by Nekol Pyle, an accountant with 25 years of experience in small business accounting with QuickBooks Certification.
Please call if you have any questions or having any trouble getting registered. 503-491-7658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment will be processed at time of registration.
Fee: $ 180.00